Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last Wednesdays Word


Todays word: Finish

Definition from dictionary.com: to bring (something) to an end or to completion

My definition of finish is to accomplish anything you set your mind to do.

Finish is a weird word. It can make you happy or sad. To finish school and start a new job will make you happy. However, to finish your honeymoon and have to come back home is going to make you sad.

I really like this picture I found. It really makes sense when you think about it. Always when you finish something you are going to start another something. Wednesdays word for me is finished. I feel as though I accomplished what I wanted to do and am ready to "start" something new with the blog. I am thinking of a few different ideas so make sure you stop by to check it out.

No comments: